Thursday 3 September 2020

Pohutukawa E-BOOK :)

For this weeks Manaiakalani we made a book/video on our scratch tutorial!

In this process, I learned how to make a interesting video and how to decorate a little portrait slide. I also learnt how to make my slide portrait!

Something I struggled with but managed to overcome was coping with my group because they were a bit distracting especially on our slides.

I did this by doing a background to make it a bit interesting, Adding my video of my tutorial on scratch and making it look attracting to the reader/viewer.

Something I didn't learn but would like to is how to make my slide look more fascinating and more attracting so the reader and when people look at our class book they will be attracted to my slide and when people look on my blog!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.