Tuesday 19 June 2018

A rainey day at school.

A rainy day at school

Woosh! As I got in the colourful car,I was so cold I got goosebumps.
My brother and I were so cold we both were shivering,
My stepmum turned on the hearer.
So we set off to school.It was so cold I ran to my classroom like a cheetah chasing its prey.
I said to myself I hope the heater’s on.
In a flash I put my Bag away and ran inside. yeah I said quietly to myself by the heater.
Bring! Bring! The bell rang. I hurriedly sat on the mat.
After we did our yoga writing the bell rang  “at last”
I said hungrily, I ran outside and started to shiver.
I went back inside and got my jacket, I put on my jacket and ran outside. I was still shivering but I was hungry so I went to go and find my friends. I found them so I went to go and sit by them and ate my orange and banana.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.