Thursday 26 July 2018

My Marvelous Morning

My marvelous morning

1.waking up to a nice warm day.
2.making my bed then having breakfast.
3. Taking a nice warm shower then getting changed.
4.playing with my nans lazy dog and giving him some food.

“What a good warm day” I said. I got out of my colourful  bed so I could make it, after I made my nice colourful bed I went out of my room and into the humongous kitchen,

I made some delicious soft bananas on toast it was delicious after I ate I cleaned  the table and went for a nice and warm shower. I washed my hair and my body with clean soap I went into my room and got in my pink pretty t-shirt and my soft warm giraffe pants.

After that I went outside and went to go and put dog food for my nans dog, and to play with him so I put some food in his bowl,  then I went to go and get a ball as tiny as a ant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.