Wednesday 27 May 2020

All About Me!

Kia Ora, my name is Grace and I go to Awapuni School.
I come from New Zealand Gisborne and I am part Maori and part Islander. 
I have 5 siblings, Two girls and one boy. 
I am good at spelling and writing,I enjoy reading books,I find it a bit challenging
at math and my goal this year is to Learn at home and at School. 
This year I am looking forward to playing more sports outside of School and
inside. Someone who inspires me is our Deputy Principal Mr Barclay,
He helps us with our rugby training even though he has lots of my important
stuff to do.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Grace

    I liked the way explained a lot about yourself and who inspires you.
    When I read your post I learnt that you are really good at spelling and writing. Next time you could put a little bit more about your self.
    From Jethro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jethro, Thank you for the feedback. Next time I will try and put more information about myself.
    Thank you for the helpful comment. From Grace

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.