Friday 24 July 2020

A Quality Blog Comment

At this weeks Manaiakalani session we learnt about how to have a quality blog comment!

I found it easy to figure out what to say about there blog post because there were so many good and easy things to say in my comment.
I found it challenging to find the right blog post to write about because there lots of hard decision making.
Next time I will find more powerful and interesting words to use in my comment and a better feedback sentence next time I write a comment on someones blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.