Wednesday 19 August 2020

About Me!! (Scratch) 😊

I enjoy scratch all tho it is a bit of a challenge for me.
Scratch is a program where you use coding to make a interesting video/game. 
I have used scratch before but it is still a challenge for me. 
In this video game on scratch I am trying to make a about me so when you open my blog you know about me. 

When you play this game...
 1. You have to click on the tiny green flag to make the game start.
2. After the little character will start to talk to you!
3.It will also start asking you questions about YOU!

Have you ever made a scratch game? 

I really hope this game tells you about me so when you visit my blog you'll know exactly  about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.