Monday 19 October 2020

10 Things That Make A Good Recount!

 Today in our writing session Addison(My Writing Buddy) and I made a google doc, We discovered and wrote 10 words that make a good recount!!

My learning goal for the remainder of term 4 is to cooperate with my buddy better,  talk to my buddy more so we know how each other work and would like to work so we are more comfortable to work together.

In a recount I need to use rich words in my paragraphs more often so it is interesting for the reader so he/she would like to carry on reading an interesting recount not a boring one and stop reading.


10 Things That Make A Good Recount!


  • Paragraphs

  • Punctuation

  • Descriptive Words

  • Facts

  • Clear Spaces Between Our Words

  • Full sentences

  • Recent times

  • Nouns

  • Introduction

  • Similes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.