Wednesday 28 October 2020

Digital Postcard!

Today in our Manaiakalani session we learnt what's real and what's fake, We also learnt how to be safe online and how to avoid scams, We also created a digital postcard! We learnt that there must be a padlock in the URL.

I enjoyed choosing my background cause it was interesting to think about all of the interesting ideas I had in my head.

I found it challenging to get my whole body into the photo because I was to big so we had to do a lot of adjustments to get the right photo that would fit the shot.

I found it easy to make a paragraph about my "Trip" to the skate park! I found it easy because I already knew my idea while Mrs Williams was talking to us about these postcards.

Next time I will make my "trip" a more interesting part, So the paragraph I wrote is more interesting then my first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.